Unused and unopened items purchased from Creata Beauty may be returned to Creata Beauty for store credit or refund, given that your returned item meets the criteria listed below:
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice received in person or in your shipment.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition and include original packaging.
- Returns must be made within 14 of delivery of your shipment, or 14 days past the date on your invoice or sales receipt. If you are unable to return product to our Saskatoon showroom within this time period, please contact us to notify us of your return.
- We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased from Creata Beauty
- A re-stocking fee of up to 20% applies to all returns.
- Please note that all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer to return all items to Creata Beauty.