Creata Beauty :: Professional Beauty Supplies was established in Saskatoon SK this year in April and has grown in a few short months to one of Canada’s largest beauty suppliers with stores across Western Canada and services available to clients across the Canada, USA and Australia. At Creata we are the distributor of numerous product lines recognized globally, including Light Elegance, Fuzion, Ugly Duckling, Wildflowers, Famous Names and more!
@Creata we are here to enhance beauty and confidence in our clients by providing the highest degree of customer service, using innovative techniques and superior products.
We aim to serve our clients with a 5 star experience from all aspects of the company. We want anyone who walks through our doors to feel welcomed and have a memorable visit. We will achieve this through consistency, expert knowledge, attentiveness and all around caring customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Saskatoon Head Office location. The ideal candidate is passionate about the beauty industry, has previous customer service experience and is able to manage shifting priorities. This position is ideal for a fully proficient individual with a minimum of 2 years in a fast-paced Customer Service environment and has demonstrated they can work independently and also thrive in a team atmosphere. Our ideal candidate will be well spoken and value work ethic, integrity, dependability and possess the customer service skills that will allow for a high level of customer support. This position has a set work schedule with additional hours required based on business needs.
- Answering calls and providing exceptional customer service in answering questions or resolving issues
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn a new computer system
- Enter orders into the system and tracking shipments
- Coordinate with Sales Team regarding customer orders
- Ensure customer satisfaction by completing follow-up phone calls to customers once shipments have been received
- The flexibility to assist in multiple departments
- Professionalism both in communication and in appearance
- Provide excellent customer service to walk in customer with exceptional product knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong and effective time-management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Self-starter and willing to learn cross functional duties
- Reliable and dependable
- Enjoys daily interactions with customers in person as well as over the phone
- Demonstrate product knowledge, keep updated on new products
- Must have certification in nails, lashes, pedicures, waxing, manicure or hair techniques
- Bilingual is a asset
- Passionate about customer service.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of stores inventories.
- Demonstrates high level of quality in work attendance and appearance.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days, and weekends to support the business needs.
* Communications. * Optimistic * Results Oriented. * Solutions Oriented. * Time Management * Creative and resourceful.
We prefer Minimum of 1-3 year Prior Retail sales Experience but we are also willing to train the right person.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits program
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity to grow throughout our company across Canada and the USA
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org