Sign up to receive email/text updates on new products, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more!
"By entering your information and phone number and submitting this form, you consent to receive marketing text and/or email messages (such as promotion codes, sale notifications, order tracking, cart reminders and more) from Creata Beauty at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages. Read more info here"
High speed electric manicure/pedicure file designed for the professional Nail Technician.
35,000 RPM - Variable Speed
Fits standard 3/32" bits
Cordless Rechargeable Design
Up to 20 Hours of Battery Life
How to use
1. Plug handpiece into corresponding nail machine unit.
2. Plug unit into appropriate outlet, ensuring that all switches and dials are set to “off” prior to doing so.
3. Confirm speed is set to 0 before use. While unit is off, toggle directional switch to forward or reverse; it is not recommended to leave it in neutral, as this is only to change between forward and reverse while operating.
4. Turn unit on and set speed as desired. To toggle between forward and reverse, first set speed back to 0 and allow bit to completely stop spinning before toggling directional switch, then set speed again.
5. Set speed back to 0 after using. Do not leave speed set above 0 while not in use. Do not leave in neutral.
Note: Recommended to leave a "spacer" bit (comes with most nail machines) inserted in the handpiece while not in use.
Nail machines should taken in for cleanings roughly every 3 months to remove debris and prevent overheating and failure of the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.