Now HEMA FREE! Low odor, low heat, thinner viscosity.
Nail Techs are RAVING about the superior adhesion of Wildflowers BASE gel!
Wildflowers BASE gel is a soak-off gel that provides a foundation with maximum adhesion - even on habitual lifters. This is the base coat we use for literally EVERYTHING at Wildflowers (Nails in a Box, Sculpting Paste, Gel Polish, Liquid and Powder Acrylic and so on).
Base Clear is a traditional clear base coat with superior adhesion. This can be used under ANY product from gel polish to liquid and powder acrylic.
- Cleanse and Purify the nail plate an Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) acetone mixture (half and half is great)
- Do not apply protein bond, bond-aid, or any other primer, these are NOT necessary.
- Apply a thin coat of Wildflowers BASE gel. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
- Apply a second coat for camouflage coverage. Cure.
- Continue to sculpt your nails using Wildflowers Build in a Bottle, or Wildflowers Sculpting Paste OR finish with Wildflowers Top Coat Gel for a natural nail overlay.
How to use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.