Wildflowers FOIL GEL is super sticky once cured, and provides the perfect surface for foils to adhere.
- Remove the sticky layer from your gel polish color (either by wiping, or adding Wildflowers Metallic Topcoat which is tack-free).
- Apply Wildflowers FOIL GEL to the surface of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED light, or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
- Gently swipe the back of your transfer foil with acetone (1 quick and gentle swipe is enough).
- Apply the transfer foil (with the good side facing YOU) to the surface of the nail. Rub gently to transfer the image. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply Wildflowers Top Coat Gel to seal in the image.
Cure time: 30 secs LED, 120 secs UV lamp.
How to use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.