Any products marked as "Final Sale" do not qualify for refunds, credits or returns.
Unused and unopened items purchased from Creata Beauty may be returned to Creata Beauty for store credit or refund, given that your returned item meets the criteria listed below:
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice received in person or in your shipment.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition, include original packaging, and must be UNOPENED.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving of your shipment or within 7 days of the date listed on your sales receipt. If you are unable to return the product to one of our showrooms within that time frame, then you must notify us of your return prior to the 7th day.
- We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased from Creata Beauty.
- A re-stocking fee of up to 25% can be applied to all returns and will be dependent on the discretion of the store manager.
- All items on sale are final sale.
Please note that the customer is responsible for the shipping costs if it was the customer’s error. If the item being returned is damaged, defective, or if the incorrect item was sent a return shipping label will be provided at no expense to the customer.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE IT IS SHIPPED. Any unauthorized returns are not the responsibility of Creata Beauty and will not be accepted.
Any order discrepancy's resulting in a credit or refund must be reported to Creata Beauty within 7 days from the received date.
Non-Returnable or Non-Refundable Policy
Creata Beauty will not exchange or provide an in-store credit for items returned more than 7 days after the date indicated on the invoice. We will not accept the return of opened items (unless items are defective or damaged upon receipt).