Sign up to receive email/text updates on new products, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more!
"By entering your information and phone number and submitting this form, you consent to receive marketing text and/or email messages (such as promotion codes, sale notifications, order tracking, cart reminders and more) from Creata Beauty at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages. Read more info here"
1. Plug handpiece into Zippy Nail Machine unit.
2. Allow to charge fully before first use; completely deplete battery before charging again. Repeat once more (fully charge, then fully deplete). After doing this, it can be charged and used normally.
Note: Not recommended to leave plugged in for extended periods (several days or more) to prevent harm to battery health.
3. Confirm speed is set to 0 before use. While unit is off, toggle directional switch to forward or reverse; it is not recommended to leave it in neutral, as this is only to change between forward and reverse while operating.
4. Turn unit on and set speed as desired. To toggle between forward and reverse, first set speed back to 0 and allow bit to completely stop spinning before toggling directional switch, then set speed again.
5. Set speed back to 0 (dial will click) after using. Do not leave speed set above 0 while not in use. Do not leave in neutral.
Note: Recommended to leave a "spacer" bit (comes with most nail machines) inserted in the handpiece while not in use.
Nail machines should taken in for cleanings roughly every 3 months to remove debris and prevent overheating and failure of the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.