Sign up to receive email/text updates on new products, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more!
"By entering your information and phone number and submitting this form, you consent to receive marketing text and/or email messages (such as promotion codes, sale notifications, order tracking, cart reminders and more) from Creata Beauty at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages. Read more info here"
The collar can be custom adjusted to fit double and quad wax warmers by simply tearing off the cardboard along the perforated lines, where required.
The collar is specially designed to fit the rim of the warmer, preventing wax from dripping inside the warming well and aiding in the removal of the wax can.
How to use
1. Remove plastic lid and slide protective collar onto wax container before placing in warmer.
2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
3. To test wax, use a disposable applicator. Wax should stick to applicator without running off.
4. Before performing waxing service, cleanse area of skin to be treated.
5. When applying wax, use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered.
6. Leave excess wax "tab" on edge so the strip can be pulled from that direction. Once it is no longer tacky, the wax is ready to be pulled.
7. Hold skin taut and pull strip from the edge in a quick motion, in the opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip close to skin.
8. After area has been completely waxed, cleanse any wax residue from the skin.
1. Refund Policy
1.1 Final Sale and Discontinued Items
Any products marked as "Final Sale" or "Discontinued" do not qualify for refunds, credits, or returns. Please consider your purchase carefully before buying such items.
1.2 Eligibility for Returns
Unused and unopened items purchased from Creata Beauty may be returned for store credit or a refund, provided they meet the following criteria:
All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice received in person or in your shipment.
The merchandise must be in its original condition, including the original packaging, and must be UNOPENED.
Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receiving your shipment or within 7 days of the date listed on your sales receipt. If returning the product within this time frame is not possible, you must notify us of your intent to return before the 7th day.
We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased directly from Creata Beauty.
1.3 Re-Stocking Fee
In certain cases, a re-stocking fee of up to 25% may be applied to returns. The determination of this fee will be at the discretion of the store manager.
1.4 Sale Items
All items purchased on sale are considered final sale and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, store credits, or refunds.
1.5 Shipping Costs and Return Shipping Labels
Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs in cases of returns due to customer error. If the return is necessitated by damage, defects, or the shipment of an incorrect item, a return shipping label will be provided at no expense to the customer.
1.6 Return Approval
All returns must be approved by Creata Beauty before being shipped. Unauthorized returns are not the responsibility of Creata Beauty and will not be accepted.
1.7 Reporting Order Discrepancies
If your order contains discrepancies resulting in a credit or refund, please report the issue to Creata Beauty within 7 days from the date of receipt.
1.8 Non-Returnable or Non-Refundable Items
Creata Beauty will not exchange or provide in-store credit for items returned more than 7 days after the date indicated on the invoice.
Opened items are not eligible for return unless they are defective or damaged upon receipt.
We value your satisfaction and are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our refund policy. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.