1. Blow dry your hair, working in the direction of the ponytail. We suggest prepping your hair with the Valvano Foam. This will make your ponytail smooth. (We recommend using the Elchim 2001 HP Hair Dryer)
2. Secure the ponytail tight to your head.
3. To keep your your ponytail looking sleek, take a 1" section of hair from the underside of your pony and wrap it around your hair tie. Secure your hair with a bobby pin to hide your hair tie, pushing your bobby pin in on the underside of the hair elastic so it is hidden.
4. Finish with a high control spray, such as Valvano Spray, and gently brush down any flyaways with a toothbrush. This will allow you to tame any flyaways you may have without making your ponytail flat.
5. Apply some hair oil on the ends of the hair for a more a glossy, sleek look. (We recommend the Valvano Rock 'n' Oil)